This individual maintains the highest levels of internal/external customer service providing support for software, hardware and networking related issues in a help desk/technical support environment; as well as superior customer service & troubleshooting skills.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager, Comark.
The Associate will be responsible for duties that include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems.
- Perform basic diagnostic testing, adjustment, troubleshooting, repairs to hardware & software.
- Respond to, follow up, and close all assigned problem tickets.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports as needed.
- Works on projects as assigned by Manager.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will be an motivated, results-oriented and energetic
- Requires excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated customer-focused, service-first attitude
- Complex problem solving skills and an attention to detail are required
- Must be highly reliable, punctual and dependable
- Must be flexible in scheduling and have the ability to work various shifts/schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong working knowledge of PC systems, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)