Part-Time Building Maintenance Coordinator
About the Job
Comark’s Maintenance Department has an opening for a Building Maintenance Coordinator.
The Building Maintenance Coordinator role is to provide a safe, comfortable, working environment by monitoring the maintenance functions, the operation of equipment and utility systems, and by coordinating the workflow with building contractors.
- Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by inspecting of equipment and systems for conformance with operational standards; troubleshooting malfunctions; conferring with technicians and management to resolve maintenance problems; coordinating tradespeople; following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Ensures maintenance operations by determining work priorities and scheduling repair, maintenance, and installation of equipment; establishing rapport with tradesmen, technicians and service providers.
- Ensures a safe and clean working environment; understand building safety features; inspect and maintain alarm and fire protection devices; overseeing fire and health regulations on building matters; participating as a member of the Occupational Health and Safety Committee. Complies with Health and Safety Standards.
- Maintains building accessibility and appearance; transporting materials to disposal area for waste pick up or recycling; removing ice and snow from walkways; completing minor painting and office improvement jobs; cleaning and organizing service rooms.
- Completes office moves by moving and maintaining furniture inventory; assembling/disassembling workstations components, liaising with electricians and IT personnel for relocation of phones/computers.
- Maintains effective and productive working relationships with building occupants, tradesmen, technicians and service providers by following up on queries; providing information and resolving problems which may occur.
- The individual must possess a good understanding of building equipment and utility systems and good interpersonal skills to deal with the building tenants, tradesmen and technicians.
- Health and Safety Certification is preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies, packages and boxes of moderate weight (30-40 pounds).
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)