This individual maintains the highest levels of internal/external customer service by providing assistance to online customers through phone and email support, by resolving all service and technical issues in order to grow our online businesses, and resolving all service concerns to foster customer loyalty.
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager, Comark.
The Associate will be responsible for duties that include:
- Effectively responds to, and resolves all customer inquiries that come in from all three divisional websites through e-mail and voice mail, within a timely manner.
- Documents all customer service related interactions based on established protocols and manages a detailed issue log.
- Effectively articulates technical information to a variety of customers.
- Communicates with Store Teams relating to resolving post-sale issues for customer.
- Communicates with the Distribution Centre and Comark Services to resolve processing, delivery or payment issues for customer.
- Maintains and updates the CRM database with requests from customers that come through online customer service avenues.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- The ideal candidate will be an motivated, results-oriented and energetic
- Requires excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated customer-focused, service-first attitude
- Strong attention to detail, administrative, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of PC systems, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Must be highly experienced navigating the Internet
- Passion for online retailing – web savvy, experienced in navigating on line sales
- Must be flexible in scheduling; the ability to work various shifts/schedules including nights, weekends and holidays
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)